<Ode to my family>
Understand the things I say試著理解我所說的
Don't turn away from me不要離我而去
'Cause I've spent half my life out there因為我已在外耗費了大半生
You wouldn't disagree那是你無法否認的
Do you see me? Do you see?你看見我了嗎?你看見了?
Do you like me? Do you like me standing there?你喜歡我站在那兒嗎?
Do you notice? Do you know?你注意到了嗎?你知道嗎?
Do you see me? Do you see me?你看到我了嗎?
Does anyone care?有人在乎嗎?
*Unhappiness where's when I was young年少時期的我就很不快樂
And we didn't give a damn我們根本不甩它
'Cause we were raised to see life as fun and take it if we can因為我們生來就是要享受人生、盡己所能把握機會
My mother, my mother she hold me我的母親,她擁抱我
Did she hold me when I was out there當我在外流浪,她可曾擁抱過我?
My father, my father, he liked me我父親,我父親過去喜歡我
Oh he liked me, does anyone care?噢!他過去喜歡我,但有人在乎嗎?
Understand what I've become請接受我現在變成的樣子
It wasn't my design那不是我的本意
And people everywhere think something better than I am每個地方的人們想法總是比我樂觀
But I miss you, I miss但我想念你們,我想念.
'Cause I liked it, I liked it因為我曾經喜歡那樣
When I was out there當我在外面流浪的時候
Do you know this ? Do you know你知道這些嗎?你知道嗎?
You did not find me, you did not find (*)你沒有找尋過我,你沒有找尋..
Does anyone care?有人在乎這些嗎?
Does anyone care.......有人在乎嗎...